Due at the end of class: Wednesday, 4-9-14.
Now is your chance to find out the answers to all of those lingering questions about support systems, motivation, Mendota, Dartanyon and Leroy, AVID... the list is endless!
1. Partner up. Choose wisely!
2. Print the attached worksheet, and use it as your guide. Read the directions carefully.
3. Collaborate with your partner to decide which question/topic of interest you will research.
4. Find a reputable source online that provides the information to answer your question/
and/or learn about your topic.
5. Attach all required documents, and submit BEFORE leaving the computer lab today.
*Your primary source is the CN about support systemsthat we took during class. Everyone has the same primary source.
**Your secondary source will be up to you and your partner. Use your "question/topic of interest" as your guide.
***Print the source that you will use AND annotate your CN with the info that you gather from this source.